- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Interdisciplinary working with internal department (Engineering, Financial, and Quality)
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects, which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring.
- Perform technical and commercial review of long time vendors (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements.
- Investigation of cost-potentials at vendor processes.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the project management team and external clients.
- Technical development of vendor processes.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal project management team as and when required.
- Planning and realization of CAPEX-projects.
- Supporting and cooperating of LCMs and LBs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control training.
- Minimum 5-years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling.
- Technically strong in project cost analysis, scheduling and reporting.
- Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Scheduling and SAP software is required.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and action oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits available 1st of the month
- 2 weeks of vacation available in the 1st year of employment
- 401(k) Retirement, company match 50% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Day off for Employee's Birthday