- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits available 1st of the month
- 2 weeks of vacation available in the 1st year of employment
- 401(k) Retirement, company match 50% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Day off for Employee's Birthday
- Maintain and update labor time standards for all products.
- Perform time studies as required.
- Calculate estimated labor time standards for special products.
- Complete standard work sheets for assembly and fabrication cells
- Lead and/or participate in kaizen activities to reduce labor times.
- Report efficiencies both locally and to headquarters.
- Attend production, staff, 1x1 and status meetings as required.
- Actively engage with peers and management in creation of positive workplace culture.
- Continuously improve skills and competencies.
- Participate in benchmarking activities to support “World Class” manufacturing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have a minimum 4-year degree in Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years of methods and time study experience.
- Experience in a lean-manufacturer utilizing standard work, single-piece flow and cell technology is preferable.
- Experience with computer based time estimates is desirable.