Looking for a career opportunity in Management with a growing company, then look no further... Apply NOW!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits available 1st of the month
- 2 weeks of vacation available in the 1st year of employment
- 401(k) Retirement, company match 50% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Day off for Employee's Birthday
- Lead, Manage & Develop Quotation, Technical Support and Technical Orders teams.
- Define expectations & standards for team performance and manage accordingly.
- Develop and implement tools and processes for team.
- Establish, manage, & train staff to a training plan.
- Motivate team members and instill a performance culture.
- Monitor, measure & evaluate performance metrics for the team as a whole & each individual team member to isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Give Performance reviews and provide feedback to team for coaching & development.
- Plan resources and ensure team service coverage is achieved, including mandating. overtime when workload and resource requires.
- Ensure compliance to departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure advanced knowledge of manufacturing processes and capabilities to effectively communicate
- Ensure the utilization of standardized Quote tools and SAP System Configurations to create costing calculations for quotations
- Actively engage and work with internal departments to support both Rittal and market requirements
- Participation in Trade Shows and Customer Visits as needed.
- Overnight Travel for 1-2 nights per month.
- Manage Customer Relationships
- Have a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs and specialized or technical knowledge of the products or services being sold
- Interact regularly with customers to ensure great quality of service
- Communicate with Customers/Outside Sales/Manufacturer’s Reps/Distributors
- Tools & Product Knowledge
- Full understanding of the entire Product & Services portfolio
- Assist in the development of tools for use of the internal organization
- Utilizing reports to monitor quote accuracy and quote processing time