Looking for a candidate who has experience in Automotive Manufacturing Management...APPLY NOW!!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits available 1st of the month
- 2 weeks of vacation available in the 1st year of employment
- 401(k) Retirement, company match 50% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Day off for Employee's Birthday
- Responsible for overall coordination of maintenance activities to support production and capital project implementation.
- Direct manufacturing engineering activities involved in capital project development, equipment procurement and project implementation.
- Coordinate the development of plant layouts by communication with all company disciplines.
- Coordinate the development of process routings by engineering technicians for production control planning, process efficiency evaluation, estimations and capacity planning.
- Work closely with production and other departments to implement cost reduction projects.
- Meet/Exceed all targets for Quality, Productivity, Uptime, On-Time Delivery and Cost.
- Drive Continuous Improvement to achieve a ‘World Class’ manufacturing environment through support of Rittal Production System.
- Cohesively work with peers.
- Manage/Develop relationships with tooling/fixture/equipment vendors.
- Weekly updates for all improvement & equipment projects.
- Assist Maintenance in problem solving & troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment & process.
- Investigate, recommend, justify and implement capital equipment & process to support operations.
- Participate and/or Lead Corrective Action Teams.
- Develop & implement OPM & PM checklists.
- Develop & implement work Instructions.
- Organize and manage project meetings to communicate and track progress of action items.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial studies or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to present to Executive Management. Must have an understanding of Lean methodology.
- Thorough knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, welding, powder coating and/or stamping.
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of all Microsoft products, ProE and AutoCAD.