Let’s face it, you’ve always known that nursing is far more than just a job — it’s a calling. Mercy Health is a faith-based organization that gives care for those who need it the most. And we’re looking for RNs like you to join our team. We know you are the glue that holds our hospital together, and we go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need to provide the best care for your patients. You’ll work in new facilities and use state-of-the art equipment. Here you’ll find a culture built on collaboration and empowerment. You’ll be part of something larger than yourself, and you’ll be recognized as the unsung hero you truly are.
You’re the kind of person who just naturally puts people at ease, and who can blend your top-notch clinical talents with a warm, patient and empathetic bedside manner — and we need you.
Specifically, you’ll need:
- Nursing degree (Associate required, Bachelor’s ideal)
- Current Ohio RN license
- 1–2 years of nursing experience, preferred
- American Heart Association BLS certification required, with ACLS and PALS, a plus
- Committee work or shared leadership experience, a plus
- Experience presenting at conferences, a plus
Join our team, and you’ll have access to cutting-edge technology. You’ll rub elbows with the best-of-the-best in more than 100 specialties. And you’ll be part of an organization that includes 23 hospitals and more than 450 locations in Ohio and Kentucky. Because we’re a large organization, you’ll find plenty of room for advancement and growth. We’re ready to invest in your future through training and professional development, so you can improve your skills, develop new ones and take on new challenges.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Student loan repayment and tuition assistance programs
- Life and accident insurance
- Employer-matched 403(b) savings plan
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- And a lot more