Seeking hands-on Field Service Technician with industrial & commercial HVAC experience! If you have HVAC, climate control, industrial chillers maintenance and repair experience and enjoy traveling for work, then come join a global leader in industrial and IT enclosures.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits available 1st of the month
- 2 weeks of vacation available in the 1st year of employment
- 401(k) Retirement, company match 50% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Day off for Employee's Birthday
- Provide on-site customer support for climate control product installation, repair, and service training.
- Complete required service reports and communicate to relevant persons.
- Communicate/coordinate field service activities with customer and/or local Rittal associated sales personnel.
- On-call after-hour support will be required.
- Overnight travel will be required.
- Provide telephone technical support to customers.
- Promote Service Contracts through customer interaction and communication.
- Understand customers’ requirements and provide most cost effective solution from Rittal.
- Process in-house evaluations and repairs of units returned by customer.
- As needed, prepare necessary training materials for servicing climate control products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in air conditioner repair, HVAC as well as EPA certified for refrigerant recovery and servicing of CFC based units.
- Working knowledge of industrial recirculating chillers is required.
- Possess strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and experience using electrical meters and troubleshooting.
- Previous field service with overnight travel is preferred.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office products.
Must work in both office and plant floor environment. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and unrestricted ability to travel by air or ground to customer locations.
Rittal Corporation is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled