State Tested Nursing Assistant – STNA (Healthcare)
***$2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS***
As a nursing assistant, you always put the patient first. At Mercy Health, we need your passion for our patients. We’re a faith-based healthcare organization that gives care to those who need it the most. And we’re looking for people just like you to join our team.
We need STNAs that share our commitment to giving our patients the best care possible. You’ll work in new facilities and use state-of-the-art equipment. You’ll also get the hours you need to maintain your STNA certification, and you’ll get the chance to grow professionally. You’ll learn from some of the best and most experienced caregivers in the healthcare industry. Both full and part time positions are available, and no lifting is required.
As a STNA at Mercy Health, you’ll care for patients under the guidance of a registered nurse or other health care professional.
You’ll also need to:
- Care for residents who need assistance or total care, and help with activities of daily living.
- Share information with health care team members.
- Provide the best customer service to patients, families, visitors and staff.
- Be professional in appearance, demeanor and communication.
- Provide accurate, precise and timely patient care documentation, when needed.
You’re caring, compassionate and engaging. These are all things we’re looking for. We also want your solid caregiving skills and desire to make sure patients have the best outcomes. Things move quickly around here, so you’ll need to be flexible, organized and able to problem solve. Plus, you need top-notch communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with a diverse population.
Specifically, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED
- STNA certification
- Proficiency with multiple computer programs
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to be exposed to blood, bodily fluids and tissue
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as necessary
The following are preferred:
- Long-term care facility experience
- CPR and first aid training
- Restorative nursing experience
Join our team, and you’ll have access to cutting-edge technology. You’ll rub elbows with the best-of-the-best in over 100 specialties. And you’ll be part of an organization that includes 23 hospitals and more than 450 locations in Ohio and Kentucky. Because we’re so large, you have plenty of room to advance and grow. We’re ready to invest in your future through training and professional development. So you can improve your skills, develop new ones and move up the healthcare ladder.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b)
- Plenty of paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling
- Onsite orientation
- Fitness center
- And a lot more